The next Women’s Standing Committee Meeting will be Tuesday 13th November.
Note that this is one of our regular Committee Meetings and clubs are not expected to attend. Nominations are welcome if you would like to be a part of this committee. For a nomination form please contact Penny firstname.lastname@example.org or Football West on 9422 6900. It should be endorsed by your club for consideration.
Items on the agenda
Chairman’s Report- State league applications- Cockburn and Bunbury, requirements and assessment thereof, other considerations, deadline and advice to the respective clubs
FBW Summary of activities (Peter Hugg and Jessine Bonzas) including W League and NTC, update on Home Ground, Gala and other presentations, AGM
1. Player recruitment and retention- further to last meeting
2. Player and club conduct
3. Mobility rulings- players playing down from State League into Metro Competitions
4. Feedback on the Reserve Competition, all teams kicking off at the same time, playing reserves first and squad numbers (numbers of players backing up across both teams)
5. Green space and allocation of areas for football
6. Night Series- 1 venue whole State League and venue booking
7. Other business